Dm Ms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dm Ms

Maplestory Private Server

3 posters

KyuubiVamp's GM Application

KyuubiVamp
    KyuubiVamp

KyuubiVamp's GM Application Empty KyuubiVamp's GM Application

Post  KyuubiVamp Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 pm

GameMaster Application

Name : De'Quan Johnson

IGN: KyuubiVamp

Location/Timezone : Beaumont, Texas. Central Time

How long have you played DMMS? : I have only played DMMS for 1 day but I know Malicih and I think that me and Darthone could be cool.

Why do you want to be a staff at DMMS? : I want to be part of the DMMS mostly to help people and familiarize myself with the GM position. I want new players to come in and know what we have and let them enjoy the server. I also like helping people with there problems, which i got from my mom, because it makes me feel better and them feel better. I will also not abuse my privileges and powers as a GM. I also spend most of my time in the computer so I won't be gone for long periods of times. That will only happen if I am grounded.

What makes you so special? : What makes me special would be my individuality. I'm not a person to follow people. Don't get me wrong though I will listen to the Admin and GM of higher lvls of me withought talking back. I would also say that I am pretty smart. I think things through before i do them. I am also willing to learn. Im not going to act like I know what im doing if I don't. I would ask questions and listen do advice.

Do you have any GM experience? If so, where? : I have no expierence but hopefully i have the chance with this server.

Additional Information : I know that on the old server I may have seemed childish but i know when to be professional. If I dont meet the qualifcations of a GM can I at least be an Intern? Thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

Contacts : AIM = KyuubiVamp
    Email : kyuubivamp@yahoo.com
    Darthone
    Darthone
    Admin

KyuubiVamp's GM Application Empty Re: KyuubiVamp's GM Application

Post  Darthone Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 pm

you already know you got accepted but i have to make it offical

so

Accepted
    Malicih
    Malicih

Post  Malicih Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 pm

lol, gratz on GM. Just don't fk it up >:O. lmao, see ya in game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 am